Once a year DonorsChoose challenges bloggers to raise money for teachers in public schools. It’s a great program; each teacher submits a proposal for a specific project and the donors fund the ones they like. Since I don’t have a completely monstrous readership, I’ll toss my support to the team at Cosmic Variance. They are, after all, my “blogparents”.
- RT @HetaliLodaya: super excited to start getting more into this podcast! "I'm supporting @story_collider The Story Collider @Patreon http:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @leirwin129: Awesome! Check out @NOAA #WhiteChristmas probabilities map based on 30yrs of #climate data 1.usa.gov/1jOtevD http://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @leirwin129: Millennial women have closed the #paygap to 93%, but whether we sustain is uncertain. I say NOT GOOD ENOUGH #equalpay http:… 16 hours ago
- RT @barbaravreede: How is @story_collider only at 100 patrons? Please join me and support them for weekly amazing science stories! http://t… 17 hours ago
- Yay! @ZachWeiner is on Patreon! patreon.com/ZachWeinersmith 17 hours ago
- 365 Days of Astronomy accident Amusing Anecdote Astronomy ATLAS Battlestar Galactica Birthday Black holes Carl Sagan Causes Colbert Creativity Dark Matter Documentary DonorsChoose Dragons Earthquakes Earthscope Education Election End of the World Evolution Excuses Flavor games Geology Ghosts Higgs Hubble iSeismograph LHC MacBook Mars Mathematical Models Media Meta Metal-eating bacteria Movies NASA Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil Gaiman Nobel Nuclear War Obama Outreach Particle Physics parties Physics podcast Politics Pontification Popular media Predictions Pseudoscience Rainbows Research Science Science and Art Science and Culture Second Life serendipity Spore Statistics Stoppard Stories Survior: Universe Tadpoles Tevatron The Atom Smashers The Sun Tooth fairies TV United Nations Warp Drive Zombies