Once a year DonorsChoose challenges bloggers to raise money for teachers in public schools. It’s a great program; each teacher submits a proposal for a specific project and the donors fund the ones they like. Since I don’t have a completely monstrous readership, I’ll toss my support to the team at Cosmic Variance. They are, after all, my “blogparents”.
- Fun approach into LaGuardia. ift.tt/1Dn7HAk http://t.co/BwdaR2SMSw 2 hours ago
- RT @MaraWritesStuff: Guys, please donate to a group that will help Nepal. @UNICEF, @MSF_USA, @mercycorps, @RedCross, etc. 2 hours ago
- RT @IBJIYONGI: I just published “#DecolonizeSTEM Reading List” medium.com/@chanda… #blackandstem #decolonizeastronomy #wearemaunakea #p… 3 hours ago
- Setup for @story_collider in the former Toronto stock exchange. ift.tt/1GqOnH1 http://t.co/zOL5uX6A0G 21 hours ago
- RT @ashleybraun: Cranium-crushing weapons? Kidnappings? Helicopter heists? It's all for (saving) the birds earthtouchnews.com/all-articles/2… My latest… 23 hours ago
- 365 Days of Astronomy accident Amusing Anecdote Astronomy ATLAS Battlestar Galactica Birthday Black holes Carl Sagan Causes Colbert Creativity Dark Matter Documentary DonorsChoose Dragons Earthquakes Earthscope Education Election End of the World Evolution Excuses Flavor games Geology Ghosts Higgs Hubble iSeismograph LHC MacBook Mars Mathematical Models Media Meta Metal-eating bacteria Movies NASA Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil Gaiman Nobel Nuclear War Obama Outreach Particle Physics parties Physics podcast Politics Pontification Popular media Predictions Pseudoscience Rainbows Research Science Science and Art Science and Culture Second Life serendipity Spore Statistics Stoppard Stories Survior: Universe Tadpoles Tevatron The Atom Smashers The Sun Tooth fairies TV United Nations Warp Drive Zombies