Once a year DonorsChoose challenges bloggers to raise money for teachers in public schools. It’s a great program; each teacher submits a proposal for a specific project and the donors fund the ones they like. Since I don’t have a completely monstrous readership, I’ll toss my support to the team at Cosmic Variance. They are, after all, my “blogparents”.
- RT @story_collider: This week's podcast: Two stories of the power of astronomy colliding with the power of family. soundcloud.com/the-story-coll… 20 hours ago
- RT @RobertMaguire_: The @DearestAlien story in this @story_collider episode is a really well-told story about a boy who decides he wants to… 20 hours ago
- RT @shanpalus: More people read Costco Connection than Sci Am, Pop Sci, O Magazine, National Geographic, Cosmo -- anywhere you'd brag about… 21 hours ago
- This is my favorite slide ever. ift.tt/2oOc0Fk https://t.co/sMM4uuBAId 1 day ago
- Dinosaurs on Tap at the Way Station. W/ @dinosaurwhisperer ift.tt/2p8YyiA https://t.co/zOZRlmiVFW 1 day ago
- 365 Days of Astronomy accident Amusing Anecdote Astronomy ATLAS Battlestar Galactica Birthday Black holes Carl Sagan Causes Colbert Creativity Dark Matter Documentary DonorsChoose Dragons Earthquakes Earthscope Education Election End of the World Evolution Excuses Flavor games Geology Ghosts Higgs Hubble iSeismograph LHC MacBook Mars Mathematical Models Media Meta Metal-eating bacteria Movies NASA Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil Gaiman Nobel Nuclear War Obama Outreach Particle Physics parties Physics podcast Politics Pontification Popular media Predictions Pseudoscience Rainbows Research Science Science and Art Science and Culture Second Life serendipity Spore Statistics Stoppard Stories Survior: Universe Tadpoles Tevatron The Atom Smashers The Sun Tooth fairies TV United Nations Warp Drive Zombies