Once a year DonorsChoose challenges bloggers to raise money for teachers in public schools. It’s a great program; each teacher submits a proposal for a specific project and the donors fund the ones they like. Since I don’t have a completely monstrous readership, I’ll toss my support to the team at Cosmic Variance. They are, after all, my “blogparents”.
- Oh, hi. ift.tt/1YAxsKM https://t.co/GnvqhlOSxL 21 hours ago
- Liberty Bell! Turns out there's no line of you just look at it from across the way. ift.tt/1PiVQPz https://t.co/7KafadyGNI 1 day ago
- RT @amymaxmen: Evo-devo peeps, listen to this podcast w @jetjocko. Similar embryo experience kept me in science too long @BenLillie https:/… 1 day ago
- Academia hasn't changed much, has it? https://t.co/DXRiyDVJgf 2 days ago
- A writer's skeleton. Note the detail on the quill-like appendage. (Mutter Museum, Philadel… ift.tt/1LDHe5F https://t.co/XQPgySFsYV 2 days ago
- 365 Days of Astronomy accident Amusing Anecdote Astronomy ATLAS Battlestar Galactica Birthday Black holes Carl Sagan Causes Colbert Creativity Dark Matter Documentary DonorsChoose Dragons Earthquakes Earthscope Education Election End of the World Evolution Excuses Flavor games Geology Ghosts Higgs Hubble iSeismograph LHC MacBook Mars Mathematical Models Media Meta Metal-eating bacteria Movies NASA Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil Gaiman Nobel Nuclear War Obama Outreach Particle Physics parties Physics podcast Politics Pontification Popular media Predictions Pseudoscience Rainbows Research Science Science and Art Science and Culture Second Life serendipity Spore Statistics Stoppard Stories Survior: Universe Tadpoles Tevatron The Atom Smashers The Sun Tooth fairies TV United Nations Warp Drive Zombies