Have you ever wanted to be reminded of exactly how old you are every week or so? Then sign up for the Light Cone RSS feed. It tells you every time a star enters your personal light-cone — the sphere enclosing every part of the universe you could potentially have influenced — making sure to give your age to the first decimal place.
- What twitter.com/tanyaofmars/st… 18 hours ago
- Day 7 ift.tt/2ntkST8 https://t.co/PRXKf5iIaK 18 hours ago
- RT @samidh: Today we also announced Town Hall to make it ridiculously easy to find, follow, and contact your reps on Facebook https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- RT @roseveleth: Let us not fool ourselves that the #ThanksForTyping is a thing of the past. Shoutout to all the women keeping their labs/of… 1 day ago
- RT @ZachWeiner: By the way, @BAHFest is now coming to MIT, on April 23! eventbrite.com/e/bahfest-mit-… https://t.co/HT0mF2p9sD 1 day ago
- 365 Days of Astronomy accident Amusing Anecdote Astronomy ATLAS Battlestar Galactica Birthday Black holes Carl Sagan Causes Colbert Creativity Dark Matter Documentary DonorsChoose Dragons Earthquakes Earthscope Education Election End of the World Evolution Excuses Flavor games Geology Ghosts Higgs Hubble iSeismograph LHC MacBook Mars Mathematical Models Media Meta Metal-eating bacteria Movies NASA Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil Gaiman Nobel Nuclear War Obama Outreach Particle Physics parties Physics podcast Politics Pontification Popular media Predictions Pseudoscience Rainbows Research Science Science and Art Science and Culture Second Life serendipity Spore Statistics Stoppard Stories Survior: Universe Tadpoles Tevatron The Atom Smashers The Sun Tooth fairies TV United Nations Warp Drive Zombies