For reasons unknown, the Corvallis Gazette Times wrote an article about my class. Maybe the teacher was actually teaching us something and that was news, or maybe the reporter was bored; I have no idea. As part of the project we were working on, I had written a “report” on frogs. Sadly, the report itself is lost to history. Lost, that is, aside from one sentence. Almost.
Posts Tagged ‘Tadpoles’
- RT @hels: Ahahahahahahahahahahaha Ahahahahahahahahahahahaaas Hahahaha hahahahahaha *breathes* ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha ha… 21 minutes ago
- The second story here is the first in a remarkable show we did with criminal justice researchers. twitter.com/story_collider… 1 day ago
- It's been such a lovely April day. 1 day ago
- Bright news for today: just passed a large group of kids marching down Atlantic Ave, “Say it loud, say it clear, Muslims are welcome here!” 1 day ago
- RT @webmz_: Can we retire "Make America Smart Again" as a slogan? So freaking patronizing. Especially when attached to pics of male scienti… 1 day ago
- 365 Days of Astronomy accident Amusing Anecdote Astronomy ATLAS Battlestar Galactica Birthday Black holes Carl Sagan Causes Colbert Creativity Dark Matter Documentary DonorsChoose Dragons Earthquakes Earthscope Education Election End of the World Evolution Excuses Flavor games Geology Ghosts Higgs Hubble iSeismograph LHC MacBook Mars Mathematical Models Media Meta Metal-eating bacteria Movies NASA Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil Gaiman Nobel Nuclear War Obama Outreach Particle Physics parties Physics podcast Politics Pontification Popular media Predictions Pseudoscience Rainbows Research Science Science and Art Science and Culture Second Life serendipity Spore Statistics Stoppard Stories Survior: Universe Tadpoles Tevatron The Atom Smashers The Sun Tooth fairies TV United Nations Warp Drive Zombies